Our client is currently building its Inside Sales team for the launch of its new game changing solution for small businesses.
Small businesses will benefit from a brand new solution allowing them to manage their sales, inventory, order processing, marketing campaigns and customer support on a single multi-channel commerce platform 100% cloud.
You love sales, enjoy hunting, aspire to be recognized for your results and to grow your career in one of the leading innovative world class software company?
Based in Dublin, the Inside Sales Representative bears primary responsibility for providing solution sales and revenue growth for the UKI region.
Joining a new built team for the launch of a new product deditacated to retail SMEs, the incumbant has a real taste and talent for business develoment and enjoys working in a start-up feel environment.
The Inside Sales teams are customer focused and target driven with astute business acumen. They are comfortable and experienced in selling software solutions such as e-commerce, Analytics, Business Intelligence and ERP to Senior Executive audiences and demonstrate a professional and mature customer interfacing profile.
This position requires both strategic and detailed thinking and strong initiative. The sales model is through the phone and product demonstrations through the web and in in combination with our client's partner resellers. The role also requires end-to-end sales ownership with customer visits on occasion.
Our client's supportive culture helps you build your skills and expertise through exposure to transformational projects and opportunities, a team of some of the brightest minds in the industry and a focus on learning and development.
Desired Skills & Experience for the Inside Sales Representative
· At least a 2.1 BA in Business or similar.
· Entrepreuneurial spirit with ability to take initiative and be pro-active
· Willing to develop new opportunities, enjoying business development
· Recent experience selling complex software solutions within the UKI market a plus
· Currently based in the UK & the ability to travel to UK
· 1-3 years full-life cycle B2B solution selling experience with deal closure responsibilities.
· Understand the mid-market customers and retail business.
· Strong relationship building skills internally and externally and able to manage business
successfully in a heavily matrixed organization.
· High-level of proactive new lead generation with the ability to leverage connections and translate into revenue-contributions.
· Proven ability to solely “own the sales cycle” from qualification to close.
· Excellent listening skills with natural ability to ask the right questions.
· Word-class business and commercial acumen and ability to work collaboratively across the organization
· Proven ability to obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly.