Our client is a well-funded startup specializing in AI and Big Data. Its mission – to make Global Sourcing effortless! The company is developing the first artificial intelligence for B2B procurement. The unique data-driven, AI supported approach helps purchasing managers to deliver significantly improved sourcing results, while improving operational efficiency and substantially cutting costs. Customers are mainly OEMs with large global networks from the automotive, mechanics and manufacturing industries.
The company is expanding rapidly and we are urgently searching for a talented a DevOps Engineer.
· Infrastructure development using docker containers and kubernetes cluster setup
· Participate in the deployment and the configuration of the application as needed
· Participate in deployment meetings and consult with the team in order to refine, test, and debug programs to meet technical needs
· Automate the build and deployment process through build system by creating and managing jenkins pipeline with CI, CD
· Provide advanced logging and assist with troubleshooting
· Design and configure continuous integration build system through collaboration with development
· Develop tools for automation, monitoring and system reporting
· Write ansible roles, management utils, in particular using AWS and Azure APIs
· Manage costs on the current infrastructure on AWS and Azure, participate in architecture planning sessions with the development team
· Document system architecture and tools
· Min 3-5 years experience in full stack engineering
· Expert in Ubuntu Linux
· Profound knowledge of Python, AWS, Docker, Git
· Track record in load balancing of complex infrastructures, configuration systems (ansible, salt, puppet, chief)and business management
· Knowledge of k8s, Elastic Search, Spark and Grafana will be a plus
· Proficient command of English
· Excellent team player who thrives when faced with challenging tasks
If you would like to work together with a motivated team in a startup environment with a strong hands-on mindset, please call Lynda O’ Riordan at +49179 2448630 or forward your application including your possible start date and salary expectation via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.