This is a unique opportunity to join a Global Automotive organization‘s Centre of Excellence for Innovation. Our client, a global player is establishing a new multi-disciplined team of experienced individuals who will drive the solution design, development, and deployment of advanced artificial intelligence/machine learning solutions supporting the company’s autonomous vehicle program and other applications.The team will contribute to autonomous vehicle technology strategy; technology componentry and integration across environmental, vehicular and human systems; and development and implementation of project-based solutions. Initial applications may include areas such as high density mapping, geofencing, visual, auditory and speech processing, autonomous and biologically-activated control systems, and others.
The AI Scientist will provide insight into artificial intelligence techniques focused on deep learning and AI methods, will design and lead iterative development and learning cycles in these areas, and ultimately will produce new and creative AI solutions that will become part of the operating fabric of the global enterprise.
The scope of the AI landscape may include:
· Neural networks, with specific interest and emphasis on Deep Neural Networks
· Computer vision
· Agent-based modeling
· Hybrid-systems modeling and shared autonomy
· Human-computer interaction, including brain-machine interfaces
Candidates must be collaborative team players who will work closely with fellow AI professionals (scientists and engineers.) The AI Scientist should have 4+ years applied experience across a broad set of potential roles, including:
· AI Research Scientist
· AI Analyst
Additional desired technical expertise:
· Familiarity with neural nets and deep learning topologies such as convolutional nets, recurrent nets, RBMs, auto encoders, etc.
· Exposure to research in neural nets such as memory augmentation, reinforcement learning and representational learning is beneficial.
· Image recognition, speech recognition and NLP.
· Applying machine learning methodology, with emphasis on applying and integrating AI, graph analytic and deep learning preferred
· Manipulating high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources to highlight patterns, anomalies, relationships and trends with machine learning techniques
· Modeling data abstractions employing multiple non-linear mathematical and statistical modeling approaches
Development experience in one or more of the following areas:
· GPU programming, NVidia CUDA
· Theano, Caffe, CNTK, or TensorFlow frameworks
· R, Wolfram, Scala or similar machine learning languages/packages and or analytical tools
· AI programming in Java, C++, Python, Prolog or LISP
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher with relevant experience. Master’s or PhD preferred in Mathematics, Computer Science or related quantitative areas.
Please send your CV and a Careermoves consultant will be in touch within 24 hours.