Generate business for major US company. Support Sales staff in international team.
Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline and forecast goals and software revenue target(s).
Effectively build and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue.
Execute timely follow up on website downloads, product information requests, and trade show leads, while keeping accurate records in our client’s contact management system.
Arrange and participate in conference calls between technical staff members and management decision makers to execute and facilitate the sales process.
Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and services, industry trends, and competition.
Proactive calling of 50 to 60 calls per day into identified prospects and install base accounts across specific territories to achieve revenue targets.
Maintain current and accurate account information and contact information within customer database. Work with SE to technically qualify and advance opportunities to closure.
Create and deliver sales presentations over the phone. Work with SE to deliver product demonstrations using web-based remote demo technology.
Weekly forecasting - know the EUR amounts, status, decision makers and next steps in closing opportunities.
- 1-2 years experience in Software Solutions Sales; database sales preferred.
- Fluency in German and English. High-tech background including database and software experience. Acumen for understanding software technology associated to customers business needs.
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in highly competitive environment.
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Must possess strong prospecting account management, and closing skills including;
knowledge of business organization structures, experience successfully gaining access to decision makers and selling into technical user base & C-level , uncovering buying influences, overcoming customer objections, and purchasing processe.
- Experience working within a quota and commission structure.
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity.
- Familiarity with database, web server, enterprise markets and technologies.
- Sales affinity, including curiosity, competitiveness, customer care/win-win attitude.
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, v-mail, MS Office). B.A/B.S or equivalent work experience.